"Universal Forwarder" LLC offers the following services to its customers:
- Organizing handling, forwarding operations and agency services in respect of exported coal of various grades in the ports of Tuapse, Taganrog, Russia, St. Petersburg, Ust-Luga, totaling more than 8 million tons per year;
- Organizing delivery, transshipment, forwarding, certification and surveyor’s services in respect of imported coking coal, being transported to iron and steel plants of the Russian Federation;
- Organizing the transshipment and forwarding of cast iron from different manufacturers in the ports of the Black Sea and the Baltic Sea through “Multipurpose Reloading Complex” LLC at the Ust-Luga port, where the berths have drafts that allow to load Panamax type vessels;
- Organizing deliveries by sea ships to European ports, as well as organizing transshipment and forwarding of metal products from various manufacturers and of various types (slabs, blanks, rolls, packs for both indoor and outdoor storage, rebars, wire rods, pipes) on competitive conditions at the port of St. Petersburg, in the ports of Tuapse, Taganrog and other ports of Russia, CIS and Baltic countries;
- Organizing the transshipment and forwarding of fertilizers at the anchorages of the port of St. Petersburg using the “river vessel - sea vessel” scheme;
In addition, the company has successful experience in organizing and implementing in cooperation with the shipping companies that are members of the holding multimodal schemes for deliveries of general and bulk cargoes involving river vessels in the summer navigation period from the Caspian Sea to the Baltic Sea.
A separate activity of "Universal Forwarder" LLC is the provision of services related to the transportation, transshipment and forwarding of equipment, project and heavy cargoes.
When determining the route and schemes for transporting project cargoes, our specialists analyze in detail the requirements for transport safety, specifics of the goods, delivery time, offering a solution that best meets the needs of the Customer.
For the purposes of arranging for cargo handling at terminals in the waters of the Big Port of St. Petersburg the company has under its operational management a heavy floating crane “Bogatyr-4” (with a lifting capacity of 300 tons). The handling of project cargoes through JSC "Tuapse Commercial Sea Port" is performed with terminal cranes working in tandem mode or using unloading systems on board vessels.
By interacting with the shipping companies of the holding and its partner companies, "Universal Forwarder" LLC is able to offer its clients the project and heavy cargo sea and river transportation services.
The chartering department of "Universal Forwarder" LLC as a broker carries out the chartering of dry cargo vessels for the holding’s cargoes, as well as for the cargoes of foreign charterers in the North-Western and Mediterranean parts of the world’s chartering market.
By using to the fullest the options offered by inland waterway transport, which are limited only by the individual characteristics of navigation through inland waterways, "Universal Forwarder" LLC can transport bulk, general and project cargoes on both primary and tributary rivers. The shipping companies of the holding possessing their own "river-sea" fleets and numerous barge/towboat tows (including sea grade barges/platforms 102 meters long, which are unique in the Russian Federation), specializing in the transportation of project cargoes, help organize the transportation (towing) of project goods with minimal costs both from manufacturers located in Asia, North America and Europe, and from Russian manufacturing companies, most of which are located in close proximity to the inland waterways of the Russian Federation. The shallow-draft fleet of the companies allows to carry large equipment along the Northern Sea Route with delivery of cargo to river ports on the rivers of Ob, Irtysh, Yenisei etc. If there is a need to transport any unique large equipment or to perform any other particular tasks on the river or the sea, the shipbuilding enterprises of our holding can build specialized ships and other floating facilities.
"Universal Forwarder" LLC provides ship agency services in the ports of Tuapse, Taganrog, Rostov-on-Don, St. Petersburg, Ust-Luga, Kaliningrad.
The majority of the employees of the agency divisions of the company have many years of experience in the agency business. Our company is known in the Azov-Black Sea / Mediterranean, Baltic sea basins and beyond as a reliable, trustworthy partner.
The main goal of "Universal Forwarder" LLC as a ship agency is to provide customers with a full range of agency services, supported by our thorough knowledge of the current situation in the port and in-depth analyses and forecasts of the sea transport operations and services market.
Our main advantage is an individual approach to each client, taking into account all the wishes of the customer.
The Tuapse branch of the company handles 600 to 700 vessels operating both line and tramp shipping voyages, as well as cargo, technical and specialized vessels, per year.
The Taganrog branch of the company handles 200 to 250 vessels per year performing coastal and international voyages.
The St. Petersburg branch of the company provides agency services in the ports of St. Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Ust-Luga to up to 200 ships operating both line and tramp shipping voyages, as well as cargo, technical and specialized vessels, per year.
We cooperate with the following major shipowners:
- Atlantic Coal & Bulk Ltd
- Murmansk Shipping Company
- North-Western Shipping Company
- Polska ?egluga morska
- Sobelmar antwerp nv
- Fednav group
- Yilmar Shipping
- Kiran Shipping
- Chekka Shipping
- Vassilev Maritime
- Vernal Shipping
- BONITO SHIPPING LTD.
- Ketway Management S.A.
- KOGOS SHIPPING Company Limited
- SHIMMER BLUE SHIPPING INC.
- Lavritzen Bulkers
- Navigation maritime bulgare
- Prima shipping oy
- and other companies
In the ports of Tuapse, St Petersburg, Ust-Luga, Kaliningrad and Taganrog, we offer you:
- full cooperation with the port authorities
- absolute control over the laytime in order to avoid non-productive downtime and demurrage
- preventing of underload, dead freight, monitoring the readiness/compliance of cargo spaces
- interaction with surveyor, shipping companies
- providing information online and forecasting of events
- interaction with stevedoring companies in order to optimize loading and unloading operations
- control over the timeliness and correctness of cargo documents
- bunkering and supply of vessels, ship chandler services
- crew shore leaves/accommodation; repatriation
- resolving and overcoming disputes and possible claims
Additionally, the Taganrog branch of the company provides the following services:
- ship agency services in the sea ports of Kerch
- transit passage of ships through the Kerch-Yenikalsky channel from both the Russian and the Ukrainian sides
The company responds quickly and is ready to solve any problems through a flexible approach, the work an experienced team, qualified personnel, and is ready to take care of all your needs around the clock, 365 days a year.