Joint Stock Company “Freight One” (Freight One) is the largest private railway freight operator in the world.
The company provides cargo transportation across the network of 1520 gauge railways, operating a diversified fleet of more than 115 thousand cars of different types. An extensive network of 14 branches of Freight One covers the entire network of the Russian railways: from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok. Abroad, the company is represented by subsidiaries in Ukraine, Kazakhstan and a joint venture in Finland.
At present, Freight One is a member of the international transport group Universal Cargo Logistics Holding (UCL Holding). The group includes JSC “Freight One” and Wagon depot “Gryazi.
The company owns 115.7 th. freight cars.
80% of the Freight One’s client portfolio is represented by the largest Russian industrial and mining companies: "Rosneft", “Novolipetsk Steel”, "Evraz", "Severstal", SUEK, "EUROCEMENT group" and others.
5 th. consignors as customers
Freight One’s main activities
- rolling stock operation;
- freight forwarding services;
- management of the rolling stock of third parties.
Freight One’s principles
- providing customers with high-quality, competitive and convenient services;
- continuously developing services, launching innovative services in the market;
- focus on long-term partnership;
- responsibility for the transportation process.
- Oil and chemical cargoes
- Mining and metal cargoes
- Industrial goods
- Mineral and chemical cargoes