OJSC Okskaya Sudoverf is a leading Russian enterprise, which has a necessary complex of manufacturing facilities sufficient for the construction of medium-load capacity vessels and holds a strong position in the domestic and global shipbuilding markets.
Okskaya Sudoverf is located in the south-west of the Nizhny Novgorod region, in the town of Navashino, on the Oka river, and is connected to all Russian sea ports by railroads and inland waterways.
- oil and dry cargo medium load ships of mixed navigation
- container carriers
- specialized vessels
- bridge building
- mobile pontoon trains
- beam and looping bridges for motor vehicles
- metal structures.
The shipyard’s production capacities and equipment allow it to build vessels that meet international standards.
The shipyard’s Quality Management System is ISO 9000-2011 certified. The enterprise has certificates issued by the following classification societies: the Russian Maritime Registry of Shipping and the Russian River Registry.
In 2011-2017, Okskaya Sudoverf has built 39 vessels, including:
- 10 dry cargo vessels of series RSD44 for the Volga Shipping Company
- 12 tankers of series RST27 for “V.F.Tanker”
- 9 vessels for third party companies
- 3 ST23WI boats for FGUP Rosmorport
- 1 project 92800 muti-purpose bunker vessel for JSC “Tuapse Commercial Sea Port”
- 1 project TG-17 fire fighting tugboat for Federal Budgetary Enterprise “Sea Rescue Service of Rosmorrechflot”
- 2 project 21270 boat* for the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
- 1 Multi-sea diving vessel catamaran project SDS-18
*A contract has been signed for the building of a second boat